Capozza Tile & Floor Covering Center is seeking an outgoing and detail-oriented individual to join our sales team working with residential customers. This position requires sales of tile & flooring products and installation services. It includes working closely with homeowners, contractors, interior designers, and installers.
- Assisting customers with product selection, specifications, and design.
- Increase sales through cash and carry, builder and contractor sales.
- Follow-up with customers after showroom visit.
- Schedule job site measures and communicate project and product details to Project Managers.
- Ability to read & understand floor plans to aid in assisting customers with layout and quantities. Be able to prepare scale drawings.
- Communicate with product reps and vendors concerning product, stock and other details.
- Assist with the maintenance and appearance of the showroom.
- Following up after project completion.
- Every other Saturday required.
- A candidate with prior experience in residential flooring sales and service is preferred.
- Construction sales and service experience is also helpful.
- The ideal candidate should have a good sense of design, be customer service-oriented and enjoy working with the public in a retail environment.
- Time management
- A reliable, self-motivated, multitasker that is also a team player is essential.
- Experience and knowledge of flooring, sales and construction or project management is helpful.